Mounting gable pediments & gable millwork
Here you will find instructions and tips on how to assemble your gable pediment.
Installing behind the eaves
There are more ways, but this is one of the most common. You decide how much of the upper part of the ornament should be visible during assembly.
Assemble the gable ornament
When you buy a pediment wider than 200 cm, it is delivered in parts that you assemble together.
- Apply glue to the surfaces/joints to be joined.
- Bring the parts together with the outside/front facing down.
- Pour the included glue into the grooves.
- Insert the pre-drilled stays.
- Screw in the supplied screw.